Thursday, November 1, 2012

R2P2D12

weight: 213.8
Down:.7

total lost this round:9
total lost over all: 57.4
shots to to go: 15

Since it is November 1st it is time for some measurements. My last numbers were from the beginning of October and looked like this:

WAIST: 37
HIPS: 45 1/2
THIGHS:  24
CHEST:  45
ARMS: 14


So now today we have:

WAIST: 37
HIPS: 45 1/2
THIGHS:  23 1/2
CHEST:  43
ARMS: 14 


So apparently I am currently only loosing boobs...Hubby will NOT be happy to hear that! lol 

Yesterday was a challenge and I guess it shows with  my slightly smaller results.  It was obviously Halloween, not only was the candy tempting (though I resisted) but we rushed dinner so we could get the kids out to do their begging.  Lunch was a salad with grilled chicken from McDonalds but dinner for the family was Hamburger helper.  I basically just ate some of the meat but didn't measure and ate a little once it was in the sauce.  I am down today thought and that is really what matters.  Just about 14 pounds to goal and 15 days to do it.  I CAN do this!!!  

Happy November everyone!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment