Saturday, November 24, 2012

R3P3D11

wow that steak day thing really works!  

Down 2.6 pounds back to 212.3.  The amazing part was I wasn't really even hungry.  I went all day with nothing but a little coffee until after 6pm when I finally got a chance to eat.  When I did eat I had the biggest steak I could find, to be honest since my three yr old decided not to eat I basically ate his steak too and then I had an apple.  So there you go, when you are in phase 3 if you find yourself up by 2 pounds or more from the day you ended phase 2  you are supposed to do the steak day.  I am actually still up about a pound from where I ended phase 2 but this is better than where I had gotten to!

Now I have signed up for a pledge to do at least 10 mins of some kind  of exercise daily so I will be starting that today.  I have 3 10 minute exercise videos that I have never use so I will be starting with them at some point today.  I have stayed up wayy too late the last 2 days though so right now all I want to do is sleep.....zzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment