Wednesday, November 7, 2012

R2P2D18

weight: 211.4
Down:.9

total lost this round:11.7
total lost over all: 58.9
shots to to go: 11 (or until this batch runs out)


I would be a little upset, I stuck to the protocol completely and only down .9.   Let's face it though, .9 is still pretty good  and my 'little friend' decided to stop by today so considering that, and the bloating I feel from it, I will take .9, down is down.  If things go like they usually do when my friend comes I will have a much better number tomorrow and I might even be in the 10 pound window.  

With all the bad news from yesterday, actually achieving my 199 is more important than ever(to me, let's face it I am not delusional enough to think it means a hill of beans in the big scheme of things to anyone else, lol)  

Today is just one day closer to 2016....make it a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment