Sunday, November 11, 2012

R3P2D22

weight: 210.3
Down:.4

total lost this round:12.0
total lost over all: 60.9
shots to to go: 2 (or until this batch runs out)


I just realized I have been messing up my title of these posts for a while.  This is my THIRD round of HCG, not my second.  Sorry to anyone who might have been keeping track.  

Anyway, yesterday was an ok day for the most part.  I stick to the plan alllll day but then for some reason, last night, my cravings got the best of me and I caved.  I ate anything I could find.  I am just thankful I am only up .4.  

I only have until Wednesday at best to get all the pounds off I can so for a few more days I have to stick 100% to plan.  Then I go to P3 and I can eat a much bigger variety of food and more of it.  I will still have to avoid sugar and starch for an additional three weeks( which means no stuffing at Thanksgiving-which may mean a 'planned' cheat) but then after that three weeks, just in time to leave for Disney, I can go to eating anything-within in reason.  You still can't sit down and eat an entire birthday cake and expect nothing bad to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment