Tuesday, November 20, 2012

R3P3D7

weight: 213.2
total lost over all: 58.1
shots to to go: 0

Well I am at that boring place where I am just juggling the same .2 pounds.  It's ok, it is a good thing, it is what is supposed to happen in phase 3.  I still hate this part though because I would like to still be losing but at this part of the year, I am just happy not to be gaining.  

I do have something very happy to report though.  I currently only own one pair of jeans, a pair of size 18 Levi's.  My husband keeps telling me to go get some but I put it off....I finally went yesterday to try some on. I put on the size 16's I thought I needed and they were a little loose, I thought...no, no way I fit the 14's....but them on and THEY FIT.  I seriously almost cried.  I have not been a size 14 in a good 10 years or more.  I also got sized for new bras and I am down 3 sizes around my chest!   That is more than enough to keep me on the straight and narrow.  I have 2 more weeks to avoid sugar and starches and after fitting in the 14's I KNOW I can do it. 

I couldn't bring myself to buy anything, not with Black Friday 5 days away but I will be getting some jeans if I find a decent price (I just can NOT pay 54bucks for some jeans)  I refuse to buy more than maybe 2 pair though because I plan on being out of 14's way before I need new jeans!    (now to keep my Disney weight to 5 pounds!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment