Thursday, July 12, 2012

R1P3D6

weight:240.7
up: .7
days until next round:39

Yes I am up a little, I slipped and ate a rice krispy treat.  Also it is my time of the month which should be popping up any time now. (joy) As much as I am craving junk right now I am lucky that is all I messed up!  

On the other hand, I want to share the discovery I made.  Ok well I didn't discover them but I have recently tried shirataki noodles.  They are marketed as Miracle noodles. They come from a root in Asia and they are wonderful.  They resemble glass noodles but they are free, free from calories, free from carbs free from everything.  They can be eaten at any phase of this diet which I think is going to be a big assist with my next HCG round. They can be kind of pricy but if you sign up for Amazon's subscribe and save you receive 15% off AND if you go through Ebates you can get 3% cash back on every grocery purchase from Amazon.  Totally worth a try!

In the meantime I have to say I am not enjoying all the food I have to eat now.  That being said, I am off to eat some breakfast....Good day all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment