Saturday, July 7, 2012

FINALLY 30 DOWN!!!!!!

weight:241.2
down: 2.0
total lost:30!!!!

shots to go:1 (looking at the supplies I have left today should be my last shot)

Lunch yesterday was a grilled chicken salad from Chick fila and dinner was sauteed shrimp with asparagus. I had one apple for a snack.  

My feelings are a little torn, bitter sweet I guess, about the ending of this round.  I am kind of looking forward to being able to incorporate more food into my meals for a few weeks but on the other hand my weight loss will or rather should stop for a few weeks.  The next three or four weeks will just be concentrating on maintenance. As long as I can stay at my current weight I will be happy until I start back up in a few weeks.  

You can develop a tolerance to the HCG so that is why you must take a break after 40 or so day. You must take 4 to 6 weeks off.  I have just ordered my HCG so I will be on my break at least until it gets here.  Looking at the calendar I will start back up August 6th.  I will continue to post what I am eating everyday so I can continue to be accountable for what I am eating in hopes that I wont add sugar and starch too soon.  It has been said that I should basically follow Dr. Adkins during the break so that is what I will try.  

My son wants a movie so I must run......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment