Thursday, July 19, 2012

R1P3D13

weight: 240.1
down:.3
total lost: 31.1
days until next round: 32

Not much to say, seem to be maintaining pretty well.  I have 1 week and 1 day until I can begin eating starches and sugars again!  I really just want some chips and guacamole! 


That also means only 4 weeks and 1 day until I begin round 2.  I am sooo ready to start seeing pounds come off again rather than worrying about staying at the same weight!  

I am concerned I may not be eating enough.  It is that horribly hot time of year when nothing sounds good!  Also, my period is being very strange, it doesn't want to start but acts like it should be so I don't know what that is about and not sure if it is connected to maybe the extremely quick weight loss.  Hopefully that will resolve soon because I can't start round two next month until AFTER my time starts....

No comments:

Post a Comment