Tuesday, January 15, 2013

R4P2D11

weight: 221.6
Down: 2.0

total lost this round: 7.7
total lost over all: 49.6



Man I am having such a hard time staying on track this time.  I don't know what my problem is but I suspect in may be in part from ignoring my daily posts here SO I am going to try to find time to fit this in.  Things have gotten extremely busy but that is no excuse, if I want to win this fight I have to get my head in the right place.   So no more skipping.  

I am not going to try to tell you what I ate the days I skipped blogging, it is far too many days and frankly I am not proud of what I let pass through my lips.  I honestly have no clue how I am down today but I am going to be proud that I am and get my head in the right place from here.  


Part of my trouble has been my daughter's new gymnastics schedule.  We are at the gym from 4-7pm MWF (and Sat from 10-1)  It is too early to eat dinner before we go but by the time we get home it is really too late.  Today is an off day so I am going to take advantage of the opportunity and grill up a bunch of chicken and put it in baggies so I can grab a salad and go on practice days.  I will just have to eat the salad at the gym.  

Ok game plan in place, time to go get some food in this house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment