Wednesday, January 2, 2013

R4P1D1

weight: 229.3
Down:0

total lost this round:0
total lost over all:41.9


Well here we go.  Starting my first round of the new year. So disgusted with myself and what I let happen over Christmas but I am not going to beat myself up about it.  I have 65 pounds to get to my goal, I CAN do this!  I have my fat loading days today and tomorrow.....then I can start seeing the pounds melt off.  In theory I should be able to make my goal by Easter!  I am not going to put that pressure on myself though.  I will be happy if I am there by my one year date (June 2) 

Measurements:
Well measurements will have to wait, can't seem to find my tape measure...will add as soon as I can. 
 
Ok off to take my first dose and have some breakfast....

No comments:

Post a Comment