Wednesday, January 9, 2013

R4P2D5

weight: 221.8
Down: 1.1

total lost this round: 7.5
total lost over all: 49.4 (I didn't gain 10 pounds, just did poor math last time) 


Not much to say, my food choices were horrid yesterday so I am just thankful I am still down today.  I am having a little trouble getting excited about my food this round, what little there is to get excited about.  I don't really know what the problem is.  I really am excited to see 219(love dropping below those zeros) hopefully I can make my food work for me today and get there tomorrow....fingers crossed.  I am losing at a good pace.  I believe I have 12 pounds to go to make my first goal on my wii.....and I have about a week to do it.  I just hope I don't let this weekend kill me....OH good grief I just realized I have birthday parties Sat and Sun to go too!  wish me luck!!!

Lunch yesterday was 3 egg white/1 whole egg omelet with onions and dinner was a piece of red meat with not much in the way of veggie because we appear to be out.  I need to refresh my apples and veggies. 

I am also going to try to get around to getting measurements today, while it is still relatively close to the date I started.  inches always seem to go faster than pounds and are a good motivator. 

No comments:

Post a Comment