Thursday, January 17, 2013

R4P2D13

weight: 218.7
Down:.9

total lost this round: 10.6
total lost over all: 52.6



Yesterday was a much better day.  I had shrimp and bok choy for lunch and a grilled chicken salad for dinner.  I had two apples during the day for my snacks.  I did nibble on a few Doritos...I have to real that habit in (Damn you taco flavored Doritos!) 

For those who are concerned.  Little Waffle had a fantastic night at gymnastics.  I think giving her the little break to eat was just what she needed but also she just seemed to be in better spirits over all going in last night.  Thank fully no tears and she was bouncing around, singing and dancing when we got home!  I do believe they should probably let ALL the girls have a little longer break at some point during the night but I am just thankful it seems to be helping my girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment