Thursday, January 24, 2013

R4P2D19

weight: 219.1
Down:-1.1

total lost this round: 10.1
total lost over all: 52.1


 I did so much better yesterday. I fought my urge to eat rather than give into it, which has been my problem lately.  I isn't that I have been hungry I have just WANTED to eat but I fought that last night AND then low and behold my 'friend' showed up this morning which really does explain a lot from the last couple of days. 

So yesterday I had shrimp and cabbage for lunch and a little lean beef for dinner with an apple for a snack.  

This weekend is my daughter's birthday and I know I will be tempted but luckily now I know at least some people really read this and will probably call me out when you see me nibbling on junk so I will fight the urge!   

No comments:

Post a Comment