Thursday, January 10, 2013

R4P2D6

weight: 221.5
Down: .5

total lost this round: 8
total lost over all: 49.9


Ugh, I have a cold.  I would probably be down more if it were for the stuffiness in my head!  Anyway, yesterday was a good day but I think some of the past indiscretions of my week are catching up with me, hence the less than great loss. 

I had another 3/1 omelet for lunch and then a grilled chicken salad for dinner.  I was a little low on food so not many options, need to hit the store today.  Also my daughter's gymnastics schedule has left me a little screwed up.  Monday, Wednesday and Friday's she is at the gym from 4 to 7 pm.  Makes it tough to eat at a decent time, so I need to figure how to manage my time better. I am getting there though.  I am so ready to see the end of this journey.  I am very committed to this journey but at the same time it is very difficult to care for a family and make sure they are getting what they need when I am not able to eat what they are eating and have to essentially make two meals every time I cook~

No comments:

Post a Comment