Monday, February 22, 2016

I am BACK and fatter than ever!

So I have been here before but I REFUSE to find myself here again.  My mind is in a better place than I have ever been before.  I have to do this for ME this time and I will do it.   

If you read my past blog posts you will see a few years ago I lost around 60 lbs on HCG.  I went from a 18/20 to size 14 jeans.  Reading that now makes me want to pure cry but I wont.  Life got in the way and I just have to accept I let myself get off track.  I am now the biggest I have ever been. (even bigger than when I was 9 months pregnant with my 9.4 pound baby!)  I refuse to spend anymore of my life being exhausted and embarrassed to leave the house.  It is time to get hold of my life!

My reward????? (well besides a happier life) My first Disney Cruise in the fall! I REFUSE to be embarrassed to leave my cabin! 

Once again I am going to give HCG a shot.  Only this time I am going pure with the original protocol which helped me lose 60 pounds the first time I did it.  No cheating!  


I actually started yesterday with my two loading days.  I am going to do 3 rounds to start.  My plan is to do 30 day rounds of very low calorie days with 21 days between each one where I will add in more calories to lock in the weight loss.  That will take me through September.  I am going to take a break from the HCG for my vacation and the holidays.  Depending on where I find myself at the end of my first three rounds will decide if I need to do anymore at that point.   

So stay tuned and cheer my on along this journey.  I would really love the support.   

1 comment: