Thursday, April 16, 2015

again....I am back.

Funny I kind of dropped of the face of the planet almost TWO years ago exactly.  I was still trying to lose weight but I lost sight of blogging about it.  Go figure, I gained back EVERY thing I ever lost and then some.  I am now back up to almost 270lbs  and that is totally UNACCEPTABLE.  

I don't care if anyone ever reads this, this is for me.  So I can be accountable to myself.  

I am starting HCG again.  That seems to be the only thing that ever worked for me so I don't know why I walked away from it.  Actually I got cocky the last time I tried it and thought I could cheat which lead to a total waste of time.  NOT THIS TIME!  

So here goes.  Tomorrow I will start round one phase one day one (R1P1D1) I will have 2 days of loading and I am going to try to stick to high fat low carb, low sugar foods. Goals, I should put my goals here.  I am going to try to be optimistic while being realistic.  I have 4 rounds of HCG at my house ready to go.  My hopes with round one will be to just lose 20 to 30 pounds.  The guidelines of HCG say to expect .5 lbs a day, however the larger you are the more you tend to lose so I think this is a realistic goal.  


Wish me luck, I will be back soon to update more, including my actual weight/measurments and post my 'before pictures'.  



No comments:

Post a Comment