Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday weigh in

Not much to say this morning but wanted to post my first weigh in my official weight for today is 256.4.  So I am actually up from where I was but down for where I went, lol.  I will weigh again Friday and hopefully have something good to report!  (oh and between now and then I am going to try to take my measurements.  I have found in the past that this can sometimes be much more encouraging!)

I can say I woke up hungry today which hasn't happened in a while.  I find when I am able to stick to not eating after 7 or 8 then I tend to wake up hungry, so I will take that as I did something right.  So I am off to start my day.  So much to do, so little time.  Good morning all!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am up from what i was but down from where i went too!!!

    AND i LOVE waking up hungry!!! did i ever tell you my philosophy on that? I heard it once before and it could be true or not but it makes sense to me so i believe it lol!!!

    When you go to bed full you sleep off calories.. if you wake up still feeling full then during the night you didn't burn off all the things you ate before bed .. but if you wake up hungry that means sometime during the night you burned off everything you ate and started burning some fat since we all know you do burn calories when you sleep well i'd rather burn extra instead of just burning what i ate! (if that makes sense.. i explain it better in person lol!!)

    ReplyDelete