Thursday, March 14, 2013

R1P2D17


weight: 217.4
Down: 2.4
total lost this round: 13
total lost over all: 13
goal this round 66 lbs

I was very tempted yesterday but I am proud to say I resisted almost every temptation. I took my daughter to Krispy Kreme for breakfast and rather than have a donut (or 12) like I usually would have, I only had coffee! Ten my son got McDonalds for lunch and I wasn't even tempted by his fries. The only thing that actually got me was the can of Pringles my daughter came home from Grandma's house with but I guess that didn't get me too bad so I am ok with my day.

Today will be another challenge. I have to bring cookies to my son's preschool class for Green day tomorrow and I told the kids we would bake them together and then we are going to the movies, I am at a weight that I always seem to sabotage myself at so I am determined not to do it this time....come on 210!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment