Wednesday, February 27, 2013

R1P2D2


weight: 228.2
Down:1.8

total lost this round:2.2
total lost over all: 2.2

 goal this round 66 lbs


woo hoo it is so nice to see almost 2 lbs gone in one day.  I almost feel bad though.  I did AMAZINGLY well all day yesterday even dealing with a large amount of stress but then right at the kids bedtime I caved and had a couple of handfuls of peanut m&m's.  I mean on one hand I am happy because it obviously didn't cause me too much trouble but it makes me wonder how much I would be down if I hadn't caved and eaten them.  

Well it's too late to worry about it now but I just have to avoid that going forward.  As for my food yesterday, I was running all day.  For lunch I had some precooked steak intended to be put on a salad but since I was still running like crazy I just ate the meat.  I had an apple between meals and after dinner.  For dinner I had stir fried shrimp and bok choy. 

Now off to start today.   

No comments:

Post a Comment