Monday, February 25, 2013

R1P1D2

weight: 230.8
Down:+.4

total lost this round:
total lost over all: 

 goal this round 66 lbs

Oh I am not a fan of loading.  It doesn't help that I am working on painting my new house so we can move soon and I spent all day at the new house which means I did not have my drops with me, which probably doesn't help with things.  So far I have to say I prefer the injections just because I do it first thing in the morning and I am done. On the other hand, I only took the drops first thing in the morning but I have to say I wasn't really hungry most of the day.  

So hopefully today I can start getting in the habit of taking them on time and eating the way I should.  I guess I will have to carry the bottle with me where ever I go, which makes me a little nervous because it is a glass bottle.  I think I have enough fat stores that when I go to VLCD tomorrow I shouldn't have much trouble.  I just have to load smartly today.   

No comments:

Post a Comment