Friday, December 7, 2012

Surprised

Well I have to say I have been avoiding all things weight for the last week or so.  With the holidays I have let my guard down and have been dipping in the Christmas cookies so I have avoided the scale.  My biggest goal for the rest of the year is to still fit in my new jeans come January 1 when I plan to start Round 4.  

So I broke down today and got on the scale.  I am happy to say that even with the dough and chips and everything else I am only up .2 pounds.  That is a good thing.  My stomach however is in a bad place from the flour I have let get by, swelled up and a little painful, so my new secondary goal for the rest of this year is to avoid flour at all cost.  I have to admit over the next 8 days I may let a little slip by here or there but I am limiting it as much as possible.  

I probably will remain on the quiet side for the rest of the year, but I promise to be back to daily blogging starting January 1.  That being said, lots to do today, gotta run. If I don't get to say it closer to the date, every one have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment