Friday, October 5, 2012

R2P3D6

Just wanted to post a quick update.  I am on day 6 of phase three.  My weight is wiggling a little but so far I have not gone up or down more than two pounds since my last day on phase 2 so I am right on track.  I am really ready for these three weeks to pass so I can hopefully knock of the last 22 pounds I want to lose this year. 

So I will continue to up date during phase three but honestly it isn't as interesting so it wont be daily.  My only goals right now are to avoid sugar and starch and to not gain or lose more than two pounds.  I do want to try to incorporate exercise during this phase so I can continue it when I hit phase two again.  So far I am having real difficulty finding the time!  

Ok off to make breakfast for the kiddos and lunch for my son to take to school....

No comments:

Post a Comment