Wednesday, August 29, 2012

R2P2D8

weight:232.1


Down: 1.8
total lost this round:7.8
total lost over all: 39.1
shots to to go:33

Yesterday was a good day over all. I am 32.2 pounds away from my goal for this round.  So if I keep up at this pace I should have NO trouble reaching that goal!
I had a really sad little lunch but I just didn't feel like cooking so it worked, lunch was 1/4 cup of cottage cheese and an apple.  For dinner I made the best shredded chicken that I had cooked all day in the crock pot.  I ate it wrapped in red leaf romaine lettuce.  It was so good inf act that I was afraid I had derailed all my efforts from the day because I ate way more than I should have.  Fortunately I have been in ketosis all day (I was checking with keytone sticks and I have been throwing from trace all they way to large keytones all day yesterday.  I knew it was a good thing when you are losing weight but I wasn't sure why so I checked.  Ketosis is part of the process that takes place when your body’s metabolism converts fat into energy. When this is taking place, it is the time that you lose the most fat. The name ketosis relates to the fats that are stored and then release as energy, which is known as ketones. When people eat less carbohydrates, their bodies turn to fat into energy and more ketones are generated.  from the Miracle Skinny Drops website, I am not endorsing this product as I have never used it or even researched it.  I just wanted an explanation of ketosis. 

So there is your science lesson for today! I am off to see what I can eat today and if I can keep the ketosis going.  

No comments:

Post a Comment