Friday, August 24, 2012

R2P2D3

weight:237.7
Down:2.2
total lost this round:2.2
total lost over all: 33.5
shots to to go:37

Oh how I LOVE HCG.  I thought today was going to be a total wash.  I caved so hard last night and had a horrible time with food.  I figured I know the first day is the hardest because the HCG hasn't totally kicked in yet so if I was going to cheat I should get it over with sooner rather than later.  Oh I did too!  I did ok during the day had a green salad with some chicken for lunch with a Grassini bread stick and and apple.  For dinner I had another bread stick, some shrimp grilled with garlic and asparagus....and all was well...until everyone went to bed and the jar of Nutella called to me, seduced me really between that and the giant pretzel sticks I was just weak!  So that is behind me and today is another day.  It helps so much to see that 2.2 down already!  No more cheating I HAVE to hit 40 lbs off this round.  I have a certain place I want to be by the end of this round so I can really enjoy Disney in December!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment