Thursday, August 2, 2012

R1P3D27

weight: 239.0
down: .2
total lost: 32.2

days until next round: 18

Maintenance is going well!  Now that I am in the last three weeks of this phase things have gotten SO much easier!  If this is how I have to life the rest of my life I should have no problem.


I want to do a quick review of a product I was told about.  Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted 100% Whole Grain Flourless Cinnamon Raisin Bread  This bread has no flour in it, it is made wholly of sprouted grains and organic ingredients. I was a little hesitant at first but I had heard it was ok on phase three of this diet and quiet frankly I was SO tired of eggs only for breakfast.  I needed some toast darn it!  The texture is a little different than a regular bread but at least toasted you can hardly notice it.  If I had to find anything to complain about it would actually only be that I wish it was just cinnamon bread and not cinnamon raisin but that is a personal preference to not have raisins more than anything wrong with the ones in this bread.  So all things said I would definitely give this bread a try.  

I was also told about bread from Julian bakery which I would really like to try but there is only one store that is even close to local, and it is 50 miles away, that carries it.  I can order from the bakery but I had to pay almost as much to ship at the item itself costs! I will try it the next time I have to make a trip to Raleigh which is actually later this month. 

So that is all for now.  Just over two weeks until I can start this process all over again.  I have changed my ultimate goal so that I will actually lose 100lbs to make my final goal.  When I hit that mark I will have to decide if I am done or want to get closer to the weight that is considered my 'suggested ideal weight' but I think that is a little smaller than I need to be, we will see!  

No comments:

Post a Comment