Sunday, June 17, 2012

R2D16

weight:254.2
 down:.4

total down so far: 17

My period actually started yesterday, I don't know how long it will take to level out but I hope it happens soon.  We went to the beach, the rest of the family snacked on twizzlers and pringles but I stayed strong.  Actually I did make my day kind of screwy, I was going to try to do an apple day but it turns out on the beach in the heat is NOT the time to do that.  So I had two apples for my fruit and I had them both at relatively similar times but it was two hours apart.  Then I had a grilled chicken salad for lunch and shrimp and asparagus for dinner.  

We ended up getting house guests at midnight which is going to kill me today because we were up until 2am talking.  (my step son's came by because their mother, who they were SUPPOSED to stay with had to worry more about herself than where her boys would sleep and told them sorry I am out of here heading to my honeymoon.) But I digress, anyway, today would be a no shot day anyway but since my 'time' has started I will be taking a break until my 'time' is up.   

Off to have some coffee, I fear I will drinking a lot of that today, I NEVER in a hundred years would have imagined I would be drinking BLACK coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment