Friday, June 29, 2012

R1D28

weight:245.6
down:.7
total lost: 25.6

I am soooo happy to say I am down .7.  I had a HORRIBLE day yesterday.  I was sitting around watching tv with my 2 yr old and he just kept handing me potato chips.  I just mindlessly kept eating them!  Then I had dinner with my parents because my aunt and uncle are visiting, they had sauerbrauten and potato balls.  I didn't eat much meat and NO dessert but I ate so many potato balls it was ridiculous!(I can't help it, I just love them!) 

So now today, it is back on track.  I am grateful I didn't gain anything from yesterday but I really want to lose 5 more lbs for sure, and God willing on the outside I would love to see 10 or 15 more but at least 5 will make me feel best about this round.   

No comments:

Post a Comment