Wednesday, June 20, 2012

R1D19

weight:249.3
down:2.6
total lost:21.9


I am officially the lowest I have been since starting, all the 'time of the month' yo yoing seems to have finally balanced out!  
Yesterday, I had a grilled chicken salad for lunch and crablegs for dinner(can't beat a diet that lets you enjoy crab legs!).  
 Drank a ton of black coffee and unsweetened tea(both iced and hot) 
I also took about a 2 mile walk, I wasn't trying to win any races just wanted to get my son to take a nap (which he did).

 I am going to try to fit these walks in at least 3 days a week from now on.  

I still have 23 days left on this round, OHHH I hope this speed of loss continues.  When I hit forty two days I will take two weeks off from the shots and then do another 42 day round on the shots, at that point I will take a month off. At that time I will evaluate where I stand.  If I stay on the track I am on now I will have lost at least 40 lbs this time, that will leave me 54 or so to go.  I will probably want to do at least one more round of shots after that but possibly two depending on how things go during my vacation in December.....for now I am very happy with how things are going!

No comments:

Post a Comment