Sunday, September 11, 2011

Arty Hugh my own worst enemy or why I hate weekends!

Seriously I eat so well during the week and work out and watch the pounds fall off the comes the weekend and bam we get busy and eating right becomes difficult or I get bored and do nothing but eat and to make matters worse Curves isn't open on the weekends so I end up not working out. I totally know it is all my own fault, like with working out there isn't anything keeping me from either doing exercise with the Wii or going walking and food well come on that is just will power.....

Needless to say I am up a couple of pounds. I a DETERMINED to do better today and hopefully the sale will reflect that. I keep getting soooo close to the 10 pound mark and then just screw myself up. Arrrrggghhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment