Tuesday, July 26, 2011

C2D2

So I survived the first day. It was really hard I have to admit. It is crazy because the short version of the plan is Eat all of the lean protein and 'cleansing' veggies(most veggies fall in this area) then two servings of fruit and two servings of probiotics all you really have to watch/count ate the fruit and probiotics. Even though I swear I ate 2 lbs of chicken I was hungry. It totally makes sense though I am burning fuel in a different way and none of that bad stuff that just sits and keeps you full but yet you can't seem to stop eating! What ever the reason, I am down 3.3 pounds since yesterday so I will fought it out another day! My friends tell me by day four it will be easier so I am going to push through. After the first 17 day cycle I can add red meat back in so it will get easier, I hope.....

Since I am posting these updates in the am I believe I will update from the day prior except for morning weigh ins.

So...
C1D1
Breakfast: 2 egg omelet with mushrooms and tomatoes
Lunch: salad made with mixed baby frees, mushrooms, grape tomatoes, and tuna fish
Dinner: grilled chicken and asparagus
Probiotics: 2 servings strawberry kefir
Fruit: 2 apples
8 oz lemon water
12-8 oz glasses of water



C1D2 weight: 257

No comments:

Post a Comment