Wednesday, July 27, 2011

C1D3

So call me a quitter, a loser, whatever but at least for right now I can NOT do this diet! I am going to. Try to stick to some of the principles but for the day and 2/3's I was on it I was MISERABLE. I couldn't find enough food to keep me in the fullness zone he wants you in. Maybe it is because my son is still nursing, I don't know but the hunger and the fact that we leave on vacation in a week jut convinced me I was setting myself up for failure!

so for yesterday I followed the plan until lunch but then I had spaghetti for dinner. The good thing was the spaghetti FILLED ME UP and I made it the rest if the night with out snacking!! Oh and you know what? I still lost 1.1lbs!! Might not have pounds just falling off but they are still coming off! I am going to continue posting my food and exercise for accountability so I hope no one minds!e

So for today...

Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled with mushrooms
Lunch: salmon filet stir fried with mushrooms and asparagus and balsamic vinegar
Snack: tortilla chips, small snow cone
Probiotics: 2 cups kefir
Dinner:spaghetti with meat sauce and garlic bread
2 cups coffee
8-8oz cups water

Exercise:
25 minutes on the wii fit. (step, garden run, bike, rhythmic Kung fu, ski jump and a couple others)

Weight: 256lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment