Friday, April 1, 2011

one week later...

This past week has just flown by, can't say with what but boy have we been BUSY!  So busy I wasn't able to post my weigh in Monday, but today today I am down exactly two pounds.  Unfortunately I am still up a smidge from last week. Oh well, Rome wasn't built in a day, right?  

This last week I did much better drinking water and watching what I ate as well as not so much snacking after dinner.  In the week ahead I am focusing on me and trying to actually get some exercise going again.  The temps bottomed out but they should be coming back up soon so I can walk outside again AND in the mean time there was a recent groupon for a discounted month at Curves.  I have always wanted to try them out so I figured not time like now.  I was going to start today (April 1) but I decided it would be better to start on a Monday.  I want to get the most from that month!  
I am also trying to eat Paleo for this month.  I started today with a recipe I found at Paleo Perfectly for steak and bacon soup.  My hubby wasn't interested or impressed however he wont touch anything with any 'color' (ie veggies) in it.  I however LOVED it.  I am thrilled that no one else decided to eat any because now I will have a couple of more meals from it!  I am very excited about the recipes I have seen on that blog and hope to try many more in the month to come.  

I do have to add as good as I was most of the day, I ended today with a little (too much) ice cream and I did snack a little on the pop corn my hubby brought home from the movie he saw today ( who can resist movie pop corn!) 

Tomorrow I am having a girls night which will include some adult beverages.  I will have to make sure to get some fitness in this weekend to make up for it. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked Cait's blog! She has awesome recipes! It makes Paleo so much easier

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now following that blog you posted. I had no idea what paleo was so googled it... looks interesting! Yay for adding the daily mile widget too!

    ReplyDelete